Created: December 20, 2023
Coralis Health, LLC
New Patient Consultations:
This is for new patients who require testing and diagnostic clarification. These consultations are typically broken into two separate visits.
Before the first visit we review any prior records including other specialist consultations, therapy notes, school evaluations, IEP/504 plans, etc. Caregivers are also asked to complete questionnaires prior to this visit as well through CHADIS.
During the first visit a detailed history is taken, along with one-on-one time with the child to include developmental screening and testing. During the second visit, we go over the results, recommendations, and answer any questions you may have.
- $800 Telehealth
- $950 In Office
Payments split over the two visits.
- Up to 150 minutes with an expert Developmental Pediatrician
- Developmental Screening/Testing for ADHD, Autism, Developmental Differences
- Official medical diagnostic report that will allow your child to access services and therapies
- Up to 3 hours of direct Care Coordination to connect with recommended therapies and services
For Patients that are new to the practice, but who already have a diagnosis and testing completed:
$450 In Office and Telehealth
- Up to 90 minutes with an expert Developmental Pediatrician
- Once established, we can continue further follow-up care and medication management if needed
- Families can add $50 fee for 1.5 hours of Direct Care coordination.
For young adults (up to 30 years of age) that are looking for an Autism evaluation, we have some telehealth and in office options.
$950 for both Telehealth and In Office
Payments split over three visits.
- Three separate sessions
- Detailed interview and surveys/questionnaires
- Diagnostic report
For Follow-Up Visits, we have two options to choose from.
- Membership Plan:
Our monthly pricing fees are based on the typical amount of care required as you navigate a diagnosis, get connected to services, school support and/or medication management.
In order to provide top-notch family-centered care, our membership openings will be limited.
We are offering the following discounted price until April 2024.
- 4 visits a year either in person or telehealth, each up to 45 minutes with your doctor providing detailed and personalized care
- Increased appointment availability for members
- Easy access and communication with your doctor
- Convenient medication refills if needed
If more than 4 visits a year are needed, members pay a discounted rate of $100-150 for each subsequent visit.
Due to the high demand and specialized personal care that we offer, we ask that when you join, you commit to 12 months of care.
- Fee for service
$150 per visit for up to 25 minutes
$300 per visit for up to 45 minutes
To schedule an appointment, download the Coralis Health Patient App