Created: January 20, 2023
Coralis Health, LLC
Website Privacy Notice
At Coralis Health, LLC (“Coralis Health”, “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”), we value your trust. We are committed to acting responsibly when we collect, use and protect your non-personal and personal information.
We believe in being clear and open about how we collect data related to you when you visit our website at www.coralishealth.us (“Website”) to access free educational content and information about Coralis Health, our products, and services, and other offerings made available by Coralis Health from time to time, interact with us, participate in online advertisements or marketing emails, and/or opt-in to receive text messages (collectively with the Website the “Services”).
Federal and state laws say that we must tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) is designed to help you understand how we collect, use, share and safeguard the information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Services. Please read this Privacy Notice very carefully.
Types of Data We Collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” and the information we collect from you depends on how you use the Services. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. This includes:
|Types of Data that we may process
|Primary Purpose for Collection and Use Data
|Website Visitor Information
|We collect your name and email if you contact us.
|We have a legitimate interest in contacting our customers and communicating with them in relation to the Services.
|Cookies and First Party Tracking
|Cookies and Third Party Tracking
|We participate in behavior-based advertising, this means that a third party uses technology (i.e.: a cookie, tracking pixels or ‘LAL’) to collect information about your use of the Service so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests.
|We have a legitimate interest in engaging in behavior-based advertising, capturing Website analytics and engaging third parties to assist with providing Services to you.
|If you receive email from us, we may use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains and make purchases.
|We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with our communications to you.
|We collect personal data from you contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding the Services, such as completing our online forms or emailing for the purposes of general inquiries, support requests, or to report an issue.
|We have a legitimate interest in receiving, and acting upon, your feedback, issues, or inquiries.
|When you sign up for one of our e-mailing lists, we collect your name, email address and postal address.
|We share information about our products and services with individuals that consent to receive such information. We also have a legitimate interest in sharing information about our products and services.
|Mobile Devices and Text Messages
|We have a legitimate interest in identifying unique visitors, and in understanding how users interact with us on their mobile devices. If you opt-in to receive text messages from us, we may send you a text message that contains promotional information or invitation to a future event that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP.”
|We use technology to monitor how you interact with the Services. This may include: IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to using the Services, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the Services (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
|We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with the Services to better improve the Services, and to understand your preferences and interests and to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a legitimate interest in detecting and preventing fraud.
|We collect transactional information, including information about the products and services you purchase or download or about which you make an inquiry.
|We have a legitimate interest in our customers’ transactional information to fulfill contractual obligations related to Services. We also have a legitimate interest in understanding your preferences and interests so we could select offerings that you might find most useful.
|We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
|We have a legitimate interest in monitoring networks and the visitors to our Website and access and use of the Services to provide the Services and enhance the Services.
|If you apply for a job posting, or become an employee, we collect information necessary to process your application or to retain you as an employee. This may include, among other things, your social security number. Providing this information is required for employment.
|We use information about current employees to perform our contract of employment, or the anticipation of a contract of employment. In some contexts, we are also required by law to collect information about our employees. We also have a legitimate interest in using your information to have efficient staffing and work force operations, and provide the Website to our customers.
|We collect personal information, such as location, name and email address.
|We have a legitimate interest in understanding our users and providing tailored Services.
|When you use our Website and Services we collect your location from the GPS, Wi-Fi, and/or cellular technology in your device to determine your location to better serve you.
|We have a legitimate interest in understanding our users and providing tailored Services. In some contexts, our use is also based upon your consent to provide us with geo- location information.
|We have a legitimate interest in understanding your opinions and collecting information relevant to our organization and the Services.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)
Our Services are not designed for children under 13, and we do not intentionally or knowingly collect Personal Information from users who are under the age of 13 or from other websites or services directed at children. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information.
Information You Provide to Us
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we may collect your name, if stated, and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- We will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
- In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all email messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Collected via Technology
To learn more about Google, analytics, please click on the links below. Google Analytics is an analytics service provided by Google LLC. (US).: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7318509?hl=en https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 You may opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads by managing your privacy controls on Google’s website.
- We reserve the right to use technological equivalents of Cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. We reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Use of Your Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to send you Services as you requested;
- to identify you as a user in our system;
- to provide improved administration of the Services;
- to improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Services;
- to send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to periodically send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties;
- to perform marketing or data analysis;
- to comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes; and
- in very limited circumstances where we believe necessary to investigate, prevent or act regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of this Privacy Notice.
Use of Non-Personal Information
In general, we use Non-Personal Information to help us improve the Services and customize the user experience. We also aggregate Non-Personal Information in order to track trends and analyze use patterns on the Services. This Privacy Notice does not limit in any way our use or disclosure of Non-Personal Information and we reserve the right to use and disclose such Non-Personal Information to our partners, advertisers and other third parties at our discretion.
How We Share Your Personal Information
As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected either automatically or through your voluntary action. We may disclose your Personal Information as described below and as described elsewhere in this Privacy Notice.
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you; to conduct quality assurance testing; to perform marketing; to run data analysis; to provide technical support; and/or to provide future services to you. The third-party service providers we are engaged with and/or third-party products and/or services we use to provide the Services include without limitation:
Business Transfers. If (i) Coralis Health is acquired by, merges with, or receives investment from another company or (ii) if any of the Coralis Health’s assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your Personal Information with lenders, auditors, attorneys and consultants.
Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Information (as described below), we may disclose Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (a) in connection with any legal investigation; (b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; (c) to protect or defend our rights or property, or the rights or property of users of the Services; (d) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and/or (e) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of the law, this Privacy Notice, or any agreements you may have with us, as applicable.
Links to Third Party Websites and Third Party Providers
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
We may send periodic promotional emails to you. You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process unsubscribe requests. If you unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails, we may still send you emails about the Services.
Your Rights and Choices
If applicable privacy laws allow, you may have rights over your Personal Information. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Right to Know. You have the right to request disclosure about our Personal Information collection practices during the prior 12 months, including the categories of Personal Information we collected, the sources of the information, our business purposes for collecting or sharing the information and the categories of third parties with whom we shared such information. You may request a copy of the specific pieces of Personal Information we may have collected about you in the last 12 months.
- Right to Delete. You may request that we delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of any ‘sales’ of your Personal Information, if a business is selling your information. For clarity, we do not sell your Personal Information.
- Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
You can make the following choices regarding your Personal Information:
- Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your Personal Information by contacting us at the address below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the Personal Information that we have about you. We will provide this information in a portable format, if required. Note that California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing.
- Changes To Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your Personal Information. Please contact us at the address below immediately if there are any changes to your Personal Information. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- Deletion Of Your Personal Information. Typically, we retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Notice. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your Personal Information by contacting us at the address below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
- Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your Personal Information by contacting us at the address below.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘Do Not Track’ instructions.
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you communications related to your use of the Services and administrative purposes for reasons such as providing you with updates to this Privacy Notice.
- Revocation Of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of Personal Information, then we may no longer be able to provide you Services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address below.
Security of Your Personal Information and Personal Data
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure and/or destruction. Because the internet is not a completely secure environment, we cannot warrant the security of any information a user transmits to us or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, and/or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical and/or managerial safeguards. We protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures; however, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the Services are absolutely secure.
How we Retain Your Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. The precise periods for which we keep your Personal Information vary depending on the nature of the information and why we need it. To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with a user) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice. We may retain information (including without limitation your personally identifiable information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, audit purposes, and/or to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with requested information, you may not be able to use the Services. You can request further details of retention periods for different aspects of your Personal Information by contacting us.
Please note that in the course of providing the Services, we collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized, or de-personalized information which we may retain indefinitely.
If you are visually impaired, you may access this Privacy Notice through your browser’s audio reader.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice or any agreement you entered into with Coralis Health from time to time. We may notify you of significant changes to this Privacy Notice by placing a prominent notice on the Website and will change the “Created” or “Last Updated” date, as the case may be. Significant changes will go into effect thirty (30) days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You should periodically check the Website and this Privacy Notice for updates. We will treat your continued use of our Coralis Health Services following such changes as your acceptance of the revised Privacy Notice. If you do not consent to our privacy practices as described in the revised version of the Privacy Notice, please do not use the Services in any manner, and we will continue to treat previously collected information in accordance with the privacy practices described in the applicable, prior version of this Privacy Notice or as otherwise required by applicable law.
United States Jurisdictions
Coralis Health is located in the United States. The Services are hosted in and provided from the United States and are intended for those that reside in the United States only. Personal information that you submit through the Services may be transferred outside of the jurisdiction in which you live. We may also store Personal Information locally on the devices you use to access the Services. Your Personal Information may be transferred to other jurisdictions that do not have the same data protection laws as the jurisdiction in which you initially provided the information. The following provisions may apply to you depending on where you are located.
This notice is provided to you pursuant to state law. Nevada state privacy laws permit us to make marketing calls to existing users, but if you prefer not to receive marketing calls, you may be placed on our internal opt-out list by emailing us at email@example.com or you may also contact the Nevada Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Ste 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; telephone 702-486-3132; email: This notice is provided to you pursuant to state law. Nevada state privacy laws permit us to make marketing calls to existing users, but if you prefer not to receive marketing calls, you may be placed on our internal opt-out list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also contact the Nevada Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Ste 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; telephone 702-486-3132; email: AGCinfo@ag.nv.gov. We do not make marketing calls to existing users.
In accordance with Vermont law, we will not share information we collect about you with companies outside of Coralis Health except as described herein, or otherwise required or permitted by law.
This Section is only applicable to you if you are a resident of the state of Virginia (“Virginia Residents”). If you have a complaint, first contact us at email@example.com . We will respond within 45 days after receipt of your request, and such time may be extended for an additional 45 days if it is reasonably necessary. We will notify you of any extension within the initial 45-day period. If you are not satisfied with our responses, you have the right to appeal. We will respond within 60 days of receipt of your appeal. If you still have an unresolved complaint, please direct your complaint to the Virginia Attorney General at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804)786-2071.
At this time, California Privacy laws (California Consumer Privacy Act, California Privacy Rights Act) do not apply to us, but we will still protect your Personal Information as outlined in this Privacy Notice. If you feel this is incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.
All Other Jurisdictions
If you are located outside of United States, you are not authorized to access or use any of the information on the Website. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored in the United States and that, by submitting information to us, you explicitly authorize its transfer and storage in the United States as explained in the Terms and this Privacy Notice.
We will protect the privacy and security of Personal Information according to this Privacy Notice regardless of where it is processed or stored.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send correspondence via mail to:
Coralis Health, LLC
47 W Division St, #360
Chicago, IL 60610
We will attempt to respond to your request and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.